Welcome to my Super Affiliate System 3.0 review of 2020.
Have you been introduced to the Super Affiliate System affiliate marketing course and you are wondering if it is a legit course that can help you master your marketing skills and then make money online or another scam?
If yes, you are in the right place.
Throughout this review I will show you:
- What the Super Affiliate System is about?
- How does it work?
- What you will learn inside the course,
- The cost to join,
- Who is the Super Affiliate System for?
- The pros and cons and my honest point of view.
Let’s dive in!
Super Affiliate System 3.0 review summary:
Company name: Super Affiliate System 3.0
Product type: Affiliate marketing training course based on paid advertising
Owner: John Crasnesi
Official website: https://superaffiliatesystem.com
Price: $997 one time fee or 397 in 3 months payment;
SOW YOUR SEED TODAY rating: 8.5/10
Do I recommend this? Yes
What is Super Affiliate System about?
Super Affiliate System is a 6-week step-by-step course and one of the best affiliate marketing training courses that teaches people how to make money with affiliate marketing throughout paid advertising.
The course was created by John Crasnesi a successful and well-known ClickBank super affiliate.
John earned millions of dollars doing affiliate marketing and throughout 50+ hours of over-the-shoulder videos, he will teach you how to leverage paid advertising to make money selling other people’s products or services.
Also, read Income School’s Project 24 review.
How does the Supper Affiliate System work?
Affiliate marketing is the process of selling other people’s products for a commission.
The principle or concept of affiliate marketing remains the same:
- You choose a niche and a product to promote,
- You drive traffic to your affiliate link and if the visitors end up buying the product you get paid.
But in practically the Super Affiliate System 3.0 work like this:
- You sign up for their training course and follow what is taught inside the course
- You create a high converting landing or squeeze page,
- You create a Facebook or Google ads account, set up your ads campaigns to drive traffic into your landing page or squeeze page to generate leads that will be converted into sales.
- Customers pay the product and you get paid.
Let’s move into the next section of my Super Affiliate System review to get an overview of the SAS course.
The Super Affiliate System 3.0 course overview
Again, the Super Affiliate System course was designed to teach you how to run a successful paid ads campaign with a higher ROI as possible.
As I said, the course runs over a period of 6 weeks and in the following lines, I will show you what you will learn during this period.
Super Affiliate System course week #1 overview: the system set up
During week 1 John Crasnesi will teach you how to:
- set up your super affiliate system,
- create your affiliate marketing website,
- set up your presell pages,
- create Facebook ads to target your audience.
- And he will show common ad set up mistakes to avoid and affiliate network to join
Super Affiliate System course week #2 overview: the Google ads set up
During week #2, you will learn how to set up a Google ads campaign and drive targeted traffic to your landing page and then generate leads and sales.
You will learn during this week how to:
- create Google search ads or text ads (ads on text format you can see on Google search results pages),
- create Google display ads (ads shown to users across websites, videos, and applications that are a part of the Google Display Network),
- Track and measure your ads campaigns using AdWord’s conversion tracking pixel,
- Ye will also show you common Google ads mistakes to avoid.
Super Affiliate System course week #3 overview: YouTube ads set up
During week #3, you will learn how to set up and run ads campaign on YouTube and get your offer in front of your potential customers.
You will learn during week 3 how to:
- create a YouTube channel,
- set up YouTube Ad.
He will also show you the common YouTube ads mistakes to avoid.
Super Affiliate System course week #4 overview: Advanced ads tactics
The week 4 course dives deeper into Facebook ads and during this week most modules of the course were taught by other pros in the industry.
They are Tim Burd, Brian Pfeiffer, and Ronnie Sandlin that will teach you advanced copyright practices that’ll help you measure, improve, and better scale your ad campaigns using Facebook.
They will teach you:
- how to keep compliant with Facebook (Taught by Tim),
- How to Breakthrough (taught by Brian Pfeiffer).
- Copyrighting (taught by Ronnie) and here are the points covered:
- Speaking to the Reptile Brain,
- How to hack people’s trust,
- Example of highly profitable headlines,
- Famous copywriters.
Related post: How to generate leads on Facebook for free.
Super Affiliate System course week #5 overview: Presell pages and scaling
In week 5 John Crasnesi teaches you how to create landing pages or presell pages. Here he goes deeper to show you to split test, optimize, and scale your business
He will also show you common mistakes people make when creating a landing page so that you can avoid them.
Super Affiliate System course week #6 overview: Product selection
Here John will teach you how to:
- choose your niche
- finding ClickBank affiliate offers
- finding affiliate offers on other affiliate networks
- Common mistakes to avoid when choosing an affiliate offer
To sum up, inside the course you will learn:
- How to choose a high converting and winning product to promote (mainly on CB)?
- How to create a stunning and high converting landing page to generate leads and sales for your business?
- How to create ads campaigns on Facebook, Google, and YouTube and drive targeted traffic to your landing page?
- How to follow up your leads with email marketing, nurture your leads, and then convert them into lifetime buyers.
But on top of the training you get the following benefits:
- Done-For-You presell pages to use at your convenience (landing pages)
- Million dollar swipe file: copy & paste ads!
- Dedicated 24/7 support
- Weekly live coaching webinars
- Access exclusive forum for support and networking
- FREE Lifetime Updates.
Also, Read Affilorama review.
How does the Super Affiliate System 3.0 course cost?
In this section of my Super Affiliate System 3.0 review, I just want to show you how much the course will cost you if you don’t find an issue and want to join the course. Though it will also help you to make a decision if the cost is one of your buying decision factors.
The Super Affiliate System course costs $997. This is a one-time fee and it gives you full access to the courses and all the benefits linked to your membership such access to their Facebook private group, done-for-you templates you can use to quick-start your journey.
But you have the option to pay for a monthly basis in 3 months of $397.
Is that all your Super Affiliate System course expenses?
The answer is obviously no.
The truth is, there are other expenses involved. And that is for example the cost related to the tools you need to run your business like a landing page builder tool, an email marketing tool like Getresponse or Aweber, Clickmagic (links tracking tool), and advertising budget.
The most recommended tool in the training is ClickFunnel, an All-In-One marketing tool. But it is just a recommendation.
Is Super Affiliate System a scam?
The straightforward answer is no. Super Affiliate System is not a scam. It is one of the best affiliate marketing training courses. And in his course, John will teach you how to start your affiliate marketing business by leveraging paid ads to make money faster.
There are even some happy students from the Super Affiliate System course. And since you get something for your money, it cannot be considered as a scam.
Also, Read Click Wealth System review.
Super Affiliate System success stories
One of the biggest concerns people have when they want to pay for an online course (mainly high ticket product) is whether there are people who are successful with the course or not.
Knowing that can help you know if the course (or product) is legit or not. Right?
You don’t have to worry. Because there are happy students as I said above: Proof that John Crestani walks his talk.
Here are just a few happy students.
Super Affiliate System review: Pros and Cons
What is good with the Super Affiliate System course
✔ One of the best affiliate marketing that teaches PPT advertising
✔ The owner has a good track records
✔ Some happy students
✔ Paid advertising I the fastest way to start making affiliate commission
✔ Forum and Facebook group support
What is not so good with the Super Affiliate System course
❌ The training is a bit expensive for people who are just starting out
❌ The training focused on paid ads and focused on CB products
❌ Extra expenses involved (advertising budget and marketing tools).
Who is the Super Affiliate System 3.0 for?
SAS is for you if:
- you have money to not only pay for the course itself but also to invest in paid ads,
- you want to make money with affiliate marketing running paid ads,
- you are looking for the quickest way to make money online – as SEO takes time to yield satisfying results.
Who is the Super Affiliate System 3.0 not for?
Obviously, the SAS is not for you if you are not ready to invest $997 in an online course.
It is not for you if you are not ready to spend your hard-earned cash in paid advertising.
If you are interested in free traffic, this platform will be a good fit instead.
Super Affiliate System alternative
The SAS is a great affiliate marketing training course that teaches paid advertising.
But the entrance fee is a bit expensive. And if you are just starting out not only the cost can be an issue but the method itself can be overwhelming.
In fact, to be able to make a sustainable income you will need to spend hundreds of dollars in ads.
But if paid advertising is not what you want. I mean if you want to generate free traffic and avoid spending your money on ads, I recommend you check out this course :
- You get an evergreen affiliate marketing that teaches you how to build and rank a website on search engines and drive free traffic to your offer. So no need to spend your hard-earned cash on Facebook or Google ads.
- Plus you get online tools such as web hosting, keyword research tool ($19 per month value for free),
- 1-on-1 coaching,
- Weekly webinar and much more.
Also, read Savage Affiliate review.
My SAS’s FAQ section
What is the Super Affiliate System?
The SAS is an affiliate marketing training course designed by John Crestani and he teaches people in his course how to make money with affiliate marketing by leveraging paid advertising.
Who is John Crestani?
John Crestani is a successful internet marketer and the founder of the SAS course. He has made millions of dollars doing affiliate marketing throughout paid advertising and throughout his course, he aims to make you a super affiliate marketer.
Is the Super Affiliate System 3.0 free to download?
Many people are looking for the Super Affiliate System 3.0 free download. Unfortunately, the SAS owner, John Crestani doesn’t offer a free download of his course. You can register for a free webinar here. As for the course itself, you cannot.
Is the Super Affiliate System real?
The straightforward answer is yes. It is real! As you can see it by yourself, there are many happy students. That means people succeed in their affiliate marketing business thanks to this course.
How much the Super Affiliate System cost?
The SAS cost $997 one time fee. But you will need extra tools like landing page builder (ClickFunel, Systeme.io, BuilderAll, etc) and email marketing tools like Aweber or Getresponse to run your business. You will also need to spend money on ads in order to get your offer in front of your targeted audience.
Super Affiliate System review: my final thoughts
The Super Affiliate system is definitely not a scam but a legit affiliate marketing training course that will teach you how to leverage paid ads and make money with affiliate marketing faster compared to SEO that takes time to deliver.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online and we have 2 main traffic sources to drive targeted traffic to our offer: paid traffic and free traffic.
Paid traffic I what John taught people in his course. The downside of this advertising method is that it cost a huge advertising budget. Not to mention the cost of the course itself.
But if you have money to invest in the course and on paid ads, this is a course you can give a try.
I hope you found my Super Affiliate System 3.0 review helpful.
Now I want to hear from you in the comment section below.
Have you been a student of the system Affiliate System course? Share your experience with us.
Be an ACTION taker, SOW YOUR SEED TODAY!
Super Affiliate System 3.0$997 one time fee
- One of the best paid affiliate marketing that teaches PPT advertising
- Forum and Facebook group support
- Paid advertising I the fastest way to start making affiliate commission
- Some happy students
- The training is a bit expensive for people who are just starting out
- Training focused on paid ads and focused on CB products
- Extra expenses involved (advertising budget and marketing tools).