Affiliate marketing is one of the proven and popular ways to make passive income online. But as in any business, knowledge, and skills in how to market your offer is what makes the difference between successful affiliate marketers from those who fail.
So if you are looking for the best affiliate marketing training courses to master your affiliate marketing skill and be successful in this industry, you are in the right place.
In fact, there are countless affiliate marketing training courses out there on the web and if you are new in this industry, it may be overwhelmed to choose the right one and sometimes avoid scammers looking to rip off your hard-earned cash.
In order to help you find the best one and avoid wasting your money on courses that don’t worth it, I gathered the 5 best affiliate marketing courses for 2021 I will share with you.
Affiliate Disclosure: In full transparency, this post on the 5 best affiliate marketing courses contains affiliate links. That said, if you click on these links and buy a product or service, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This commission will help me get this website running. Thank you for supporting me! Find my full affiliate disclosure here.
Without further ado, let’s discover my top 5 best affiliate marketing training courses for 2021.
List of the best affiliate marketing training courses for 2021
To give you an overview of the best affiliate marketing course I will just list them below:
- 1. Wealthy Affiliate – best free affiliate marketing course and tools provider ( no need to spend extra money on tools).
- 2. Authority Hacker – best online course for building authority sites from scratch.
- 3. Income School project 24 – best online marketing course for building profitable niche sites from the ground up.
- 4. Savage Affiliates – the course that covers the most subject in the marketing field
- 5. The Super Affiliate System 3.0 – best affiliate marketing course that teach paid ads methods
Let’s dive in and detail them one by one.
Top best affiliate marketing course for 2021to become a professional internet marketer
1. Wealthy Affiliate – learn how you can build wealth online with affiliate marketing
Wealthy Affiliate is an All-In-One affiliate marketing platform.
Founded by 2 successful online entrepreneurs (Kyle and Carson) in 2005, they have trained thousands of successful affiliate marketers and the platform has + 2 million members now.
They offer easy-to-follow and beginner-friendly training (video & writing format) to starters, middle, and advanced affiliate marketers all over the world and online tools that can help them build their online assets.
In fact, their training covers various subjects in the affiliate marketing field, such as SEO, niche choice, website building, content marketing social media marketing, PTC advertising, and much more.
Plus, they have top-notch tech support and an online entrepreneur community where you can connect with like-minded people and get support at any time you want it.
The training is subdivided into 2 parts:
The Online Entrepreneur Certification course come up with 10 courses, each has 10 lessons (50 lessons).
In these courses you will learn:
- How to create a profitable website and install necessary plugins,
- How to do keyword research and choose the right keyword that will help your site rank easily on search engines,
- How to write SEO-friendly and shareable content Google and your readers will love,
- How to promote your website, attract tons of traffic on it and make money,
- And much more…
The Affiliate Bootcamp course contains 7 courses packed with 10 lessons each (70 lessons)
Throughout these courses, Kyle will teach you how to build a profitable affiliate marketing business.
How to promote your affiliate marketing website throughout content marketing, social media, PTC advertising, SEO, etc.
Sometimes an image worth 1000 words. Just have a look in the image below: This is how the 7 courses look like ??
Price to join Wealthy Affiliate
Starter membership: $0 for a lifetime.
Premium membership: $19 for your first month then $49 per month or $495 per year (previously $359).
This is one of my best affiliate marketing training courses for 2021 I recommend to beginners for a couple of reasons.
In fact, Wealthy Affiliate is more than just an affiliate marketing training platform because in addition to offering you an evergreen affiliate marketing training course, Wealthy Affiliate offer tools such as web hosting, keyword research tool, content writing tool that will help you build a profitable and long term affiliate marketing business with some extra expense.
The Good vs The Bad
? The Good
✔ You can join for free,
✔ The most affordable affiliate marketing platform in the industry,
✔ Step-by-step and beginner-friendly training,
✔ Training covers various subjects,
✔ No upsells,
✔ Online tools (web hosting + keyword research tool, …) provided,
✔ Large and very engaged community +1.4 million members,
✔ 1-on-1 coaching from successful affiliate marketers and from the founders,
✔ High customers satisfaction ratings in the industry,
✔ They give you plenty of time to decide whether you want to upgrade to the premium plan.
? The bad
❌ Some training materials need an update,
❌ It takes time to bring you results as focused on SEO strategy,
❌ Some countries are restricted for the starter membership.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate training for?
The Wealthy Affiliate platform is for:
- Beginners who are looking to start and grow their own affiliate marketing business from the ground up.
It is also for entrepreneurs who already have established website but want to reduce their monthly expenses as it offers online tools (hosting and keyword research tool).
- Entrepreneurs who want to connect with like-minded people, build business relationship to grow their business.
You can learn more about Wealthy Affiliate by reading my unbiased review here.
2. Authority Hacker – the best course to building authority sites
Founded by Gael Breton and Mark Webster in 2013, the Authority hacker course was designed to teach online entrepreneurs how to create an authority website that will make them passive income in the long run.
This is one of the best affiliate marketing training courses for 2021 you may join if your objective is to create an authority affiliate marketing website that will generate cash over time.
They offer 2 training courses: The Authority Hacker Site System, known as TASS and the Authority Hacker Pro course.
Both are well-structured affiliate marketing training that can lay down your path to success. Throughout these courses, the AH’s owners will guide you through 3 stages on how to build an authority website.
Here are the subjects covered:
- In these courses you will be learning the basics of affiliate marketing, the mindset you must have, and Mark will introduce you to the authority sites model.
- Niches research and site planning that will help you choose the right niche to build your authority site.
- Site set up: In this section, the founders are going to teach throughout over the shoulder videos how to create your website, installing plugins and the right theme, etc.
- Content creation: In this section, you will be learning how to create search optimized content that will rank on search engines and drive free traffic to your website.
- Link building: Here, Mark will walk you through step-by-step lessons on how to build white-hat links for your website and send the trust signal to search engines.
Authority Hacker course price
The Authority Site System (base version) costs $997 one time fee.
But there are upsell to get the full training.
The Authority Hacker Pro costs $2497 one time fee or $249 ongoing fees for 12 months.
The Authority Hacker pro has an upsell: Authority Hacker Pro Platinum: $2.997 one time fee at this writing.
Authority Hacker Pros vs Cons
? Authority Hacker Pros
✔ A free webinar that introduces you to the system,
✔ Offer a well-structured and beginner-friendly training,
✔ White-hat link building strategies taught,
✔ You can get support from their private Facebook group,
✔ 30-days money-back guarantee,
? Authority Hacker Cons
❌ No free trial offered,
❌ Training can be expensive for some,
❌ One Upsell,
❌ Most recommended tools are expensive – so extra cost involved,
❌ Facebook support can be distracting for some people,
❌Building an authority site take time.
Who is Authority Hacker training for?
- Bloggers and advanced affiliate marketers who are looking an in-depth affiliate marketing course that will help them take their business into the next level.
- Online entrepreneurs who are looking for a scalable affiliate marketing course to scale their business.
Check out my Authority Hacker in-depth review to learn more.
3. Income School Project 24 – best course to building niche sites
Income School project 24 is also one of the best affiliate marketing training courses. The owners Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer’s aim is to teach you how to build a niche site that will generate a passive income in the next 24 months.
Created by two successful entrepreneurs, Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer, who themselves have almost 12 niche sites that generate thousands of dollars a month, they are devoted to sharing their knowledge and experience with their students to help them replicate the same results through their project 24’s affiliate marketing course.
The course is based on 123 lessons and covers various topics such as niches choice, email marketing, content writing, SEO, affiliate marketing, etc.
They will also teach you how to hire and train a writer that will write SEO friendly and shareable articles for your blog posts.
Even if you are just a newcomer in the affiliate marketing space, Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer throughout their Project 24’s training will teach you all the basics, advanced tactics, and techniques you can follow to get a profitable niche website running and generating passive income over time.
Throughout the income school project 24 training, you will learn how to:
- Choose the right niche for your online business,
- Set up your niche website,
- Do keyword research and find the right keyword to write on,
- Promote your website and drive tons of traffic and make money,
- Choose the right product to promote to your audience,
- Do Email marketing and get your audience engaged.
Income School Project 24 price
The Income School Project 24 affiliate marketing course costs $449 for your first year and $119 ongoing yearly fees. After your first year, if you don’t want to continue, you can cancel your membership.
Income School Project 24 Pros and Cons
? Income School Project 24 Pros
✔ Beginner-friendly and well-planned affiliate marketing training course
✔ They updated their course regularly
✔ No upsells
✔ Easy to get support through their forum
✔ 30-days money-back guarantee
? Income School Project 24 Cons
❌ No free trial
❌ No monthly subscription option offered
❌ Results may take time to happens
❌ You need to spend extra money on tools to build your business
❌Training may not work on competitive niches
Who is Income School Project 24 for?
Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer’s Project 24 affiliate marketing course is for:
- Those who are looking to start an online business while focusing on niche websites
- Beginners and advanced affiliate marketers or bloggers who are looking to start or grow their existing business.
Read my Income School’s Project 24 review here for more information.
4. Savage Affiliates 2.0
Savage affiliates 2.0 is one of the best affiliate marketing training courses I recommend to people who are looking for a beginner-friendly affiliate marketing course to learn the basics and fundamentals of affiliate marketing.
This course was designed by Franklin Hatchett and covers various subjects in the affiliate marketing field such as niche choice, website setup, email marketing, sales funnels designing, SEO, etc.
He is a successful online entrepreneur and well known with his course eCom Elites where he teaches people who want to enter into the dropshipping or eCommerce space how to set up and grow a successful eCommerce store that will generate thousands of dollars for them over time.
In his Savage affiliates course released Savage Affiliates 2.0 in 2018, Franklin will teach you how to:
- Choose a profitable niche,
- Set up your niche website,
- Set up your sales funnel,
- Write search engine optimized content that will rank higher on search engine and bring you free traffic,
- Leverage PTC Ads and grow your business quickly,
- Make a commission promoting web hosting services, ClickFunnel, etc.
Savage Affiliates course price
Like the Authority Hacker affiliate marketing course, Savage Affiliates course comes up with an upsell.
- The standard plan costs $197 one time fee.
- The supper plan costs $297 one time fee.
If you purchase the standard plan, and you want to upgrade to the supper plan, you just need to pay $100.
Savage Affiliates Pros and Cons
? Savage Affiliates Pros
✔ Easy to follow and beginners friendly training,
✔ The training cover various subject in the affiliate marketing field,
✔ Possibility to get support from their Facebook private group,
✔ 30-days money-back guarantee.
? Savage Affiliates Cons
❌ No free trial,
❌ You need to spend a lot of money on stools to make it work,
❌ Most subject covered but not in-depth
❌ No monthly subscription option,
❌ Facebook support may be distracting for some people,
Who is Franklin Hatchett’s affiliate marketing course for?
- People who want to experiment with paid advertising and at the same time SEO marketing,
- Beginner and advanced affiliate marketers who want to start or scale their online business.
Must-read post: Savage Affiliates review
5. The Super Affiliate System 3.0 – the best course for paid ads
The Super Affiliate System 3.0 is an affiliate marketing training platform where you can learn how to start and grow an online business that will make you passive income by leveraging paid ads. It is a great option if you don’t want to wait for months or years to start making money with affiliate marketing.
Created by John Crasnesi, a well-known entrepreneur, the Super Affiliate System 3.0 provides easy to follow affiliate marketing training to newbies as well as advanced affiliate marketers who want to leverage paid ads to make money online.
That being said, here are the subjects covered in the training:
- Funnel setup,
- Graphic design and optimization,
- Landing page creation,
- Email marketing,
- Facebook ads and Google Ads,
- YouTube marketing, etc.
In a nutshell, you will be learning how to create presell pages, drive traffic in it to generate leads and then convert those leads into lifetime buyers.
The Super Affiliate System 3.0 course price
The Super Affiliate System course costs $997. This is a one-time fee and it gives you full access to the courses and all the benefits linked to your membership such access to their Facebook private group, done-for-you templates you can use to quick-start your journey.
But you have the option to pay for a monthly basis in 3 months of $397.
The Super Affiliate System 3.0 Pros and Cons
? The Super Affiliate System 3.0 Pros
✔ Created by a well-known expert in the paid advertising industry,
✔ You can get support from other members on the Facebook Private group,
✔ Step-by-step and beginner-friendly paid ads training,
✔ They offer templates you can use to quick start your marketing campaigns.
? The Super Affiliate System 3.0 Cons
❌ A bit expensive,
❌ Extra cost involved (you will need to expend your money in ads, and also online tools),
❌ Training is most focused on monetization with CB products
Who is The Super Affiliate System 3.0 for?
The Super Affiliate System 3.0 is for you if:
- you are looking for the quickest way to make money online – as SEO takes time to yield satisfying results.
- you want to make money with affiliate marketing running paid ads.
Read my Super Affiliate System 3.0 review here for more information.
So which affiliate marketing training course should I choose?
These 5 best affiliate marketing training courses mentioned above, work almost in the same way. What makes them different from each other is the topics covered in the training, the price and payment options offered, and the way the training is structured and taught.
The best one to choose depends on your budget and the vision you have for your business.
If, for instance, you want an All-In-One platform like me, Wealthy Affiliate will be a good choice for you because it offers not only an affiliate marketing training course but also tools you can use to build your online business. This saves you extra expenses on tools and the hassle of juggling multiple platforms.
However, if you don’t want an All-In-One affiliate marketing platform – let’s say you already have a blog and are looking for an affiliate marketing course to improve your knowledge, then Savage Affiliates seems to be the best choice if you are on a budget.
But if you have a niche website, and you are looking for skills and strategies to get that website generating income within 24 months, Project 24 is the best course for you because that is their core focus.
If above all, money is not an issue for you and your goal is to create a niche website or an authority website then go with Authority Hacker.
What if you are looking for paid advertising course to scale your online business? The SAS course is the way to go.
Up to you…
I hope you found my best affiliate marketing training courses for 2021 useful. I’ve gathered the top best here. It’s up to you to make your choice according to your own criteria.
Which of these best affiliate marketing training courses is your favorite?
Let me know in the comment section.
Don’t hesitate to spread the word by sharing this post with your friends if you like it.
Be an ACTION taker, SOW YOUR SEED TODAY!!
To your success!!
You may like…