Affiliate marketing is one of the proven and popular ways to make passive income online. But like any business, knowledge, and skills in how to market your offer is what make the difference between successful affiliate marketers from those who fail.
So if you are looking for the best affiliate marketing training courses to master your affiliate marketing skill and be successful in this industry, you are in the right place.
In fact, there are countless affiliate marketing training courses out there on the web and if you are new in this industry, it may be overwhelmed to choose the right one and sometimes avoid scammers looking to rip off your hard-earned cash.
In order to help you find the best one and avoid wasting your money on courses that don’t worth it, I gathered the 8 best affiliate marketing courses for 2022 I will share with you.
Affiliate Disclosure: In full transparency, this post contains affiliate links. That said, if you click on these links and buy a product or service, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This commission will help me get this website running. Thank you for supporting me! Find my full affiliate disclosure here.
Without further ado, let’s discover my top 8 best affiliate marketing courses for 2022.
- List of the best affiliate marketing training courses for 2022
- Top best affiliate marketing course for 2022 (Free and paid courses)
- 1. Wealthy Affiliate – learn how you can build wealth online with affiliate marketing
- 2. The Affiliate Secret 3.0 – Best high ticket affiliate marketing course
- Who is the Affiliate Secret 3.0 for?
- 3. Authority Hacker – the best course for building authority sites
- 4. Income School Project 24 – best course for building niche sites
- 5. Freedom Breakthrough
- 6. The Super Affiliate System Pro – the best and complete paid advertising affiliate marketing course
- 7. Commission Jumpstart – the affordable and best Clickbank affiliate marketing course for beginners
- 8. Savage Affiliates 2.0
- So which affiliate marketing training course should I choose?
- Best Affiliate marking courses FAQs
- Up to you…
List of the best affiliate marketing training courses for 2022
Affiliate Secret 3.0
Super Affiliate System Pro
Savage Affiliate 2.0
To give you an overview of our hand-picked best affiliate marketing courses I will just list them below:
- 1. Wealthy Affiliate – best free affiliate marketing course and tools provider ( no need to spend extra money on tools).
2. Affiliate Secret 3.0 – best high-ticket affiliate marketing training course that teaches how to make money selling high-ticket products online.
- 3. Authority Hacker – best online course for building authority sites from scratch.
- 4. Income School project 24 – a best online marketing course for building profitable niche sites from the ground up.
5. Freedom Breakthrough – A complete affiliate marketing course that covers several promotion strategies.
- 6. The Super Affiliate System Pro – best affiliate marketing course that teach paid ads methods.
7. Commission Jumpstart – a best online course that teaches beginners how to make money with ClickBank.
- 8. Savage Affiliates – the best affordable affiliate marketing training that covers the most subject in the marketing field.
Let’s dive in and detail them one by one.
Top best affiliate marketing course for 2022 (Free and paid courses)
1. Wealthy Affiliate – learn how you can build wealth online with affiliate marketing
Wealthy Affiliate is an All-In-One affiliate marketing platform designed for beginners and advanced affiliate marketers who want to learn how to make money with affiliate marketing by driving organic and free traffic from search engines like Google.
Founded by 2 successful online entrepreneurs (Kyle and Carson) in 2005, Wealthy Affiliate is a trusted and leading affiliate marketing platform with thousands of successful affiliate marketers all over the world. The platform has + 2 million members now with thousands of success stories.
They offer easy-to-follow and beginner-friendly training courses (video & writing format) that turn beginners into pro affiliate marketers and online tools they can use to build their online assets.
If Wealthy Affiliate top up to my best affiliate marketing courses, it is because people get more value for the money they spend.
Not only does their training deliver results, but also, as a member you get access to tools you can use to build your online business and much more perks than any online training platform can give you.
In fact, on top of the Wealthy Affiliate core training that is packed with over 120 lessons, you get access to weekly live classes that give you new strategies and tricks you can apply in your business and get results faster.
The subjects covered in the training include SEO, niche choice, website building, content marketing, social media marketing, PTC advertising, and much more.
Plus, they have top-notch tech support and an online entrepreneur community where you can connect with like-minded people and get support at any time you want it.
The training is subdivided into 3 parts:
- The Online Entrepreneur Certification course (50 lessons) was designed to teach you how to build a profitable and long-term niche site in any field you like. It is about turning your passion into profit.
- The Affiliate Bootcamp course (70 lessons)
Throughout these courses, Kyle will teach you how to build a profitable affiliate marketing business.
How to promote your affiliate marketing website through content marketing, social media marketing, PTC advertising, SEO, etc.
Sometimes an image is worth 1000 words.
Just have a look at the image below: This is how the 7 courses look like.
- Weekly live classes
The internet is a fast-changing world. The weekly live classes are webinars users can extend to learn new strategies and tricks they can apply in their business to get results faster.
Here is an example of the live class overview you can check out.
Price to join Wealthy Affiliate
- Starter membership: $0 for a lifetime.
- Premium membership: $19 for your first month then $49 per month or $495 per year (previously $359).
- Premium Plus membership: $99 per month or $795 per year.
This is one of my best affiliate marketing training courses for 2022 I recommend it to beginners for a couple of reasons.
In fact, Wealthy Affiliate is more than just an affiliate marketing training platform because in addition to offering you an evergreen affiliate marketing training course, Wealthy Affiliate offer tools such as web hosting, keyword research tool, content writing tool that will help you build a profitable and long term affiliate marketing business without any extra cost.
The Good vs The Bad
✔ You can join for free,
✔ The most affordable affiliate marketing platform in the industry,
✔ Step-by-step and beginner-friendly training,
✔ Training covers various subjects,
✔ No upsells,
✔ Online tools (web hosting + keyword research tool, …) provided,
✔ Large and very engaged community + 2 million members,
✔ 1-on-1 coaching from successful affiliate marketers and from the founders,
✔ High customers satisfaction ratings in the industry,
✔ They give you plenty of time to decide whether you want to upgrade to the premium plan.
❌ Some training materials need an update,
❌ It takes time to bring you results as the training focuses on SEO strategy,
❌ Certain countries like Nigeria cannot join the platform.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate training for?
The Wealthy Affiliate platform is for:
- Beginners who are looking to start and grow their own affiliate marketing business from the ground up.
- It is also for entrepreneurs who already have established websites but want to reduce their monthly expenses as it offers online tools (hosting and keyword research tool).
- Entrepreneurs who want to connect with like-minded people, build business relationship to grow their business.
Read my Wealthy Affiliate review to learn more.
2. The Affiliate Secret 3.0 – Best high ticket affiliate marketing course
The Affiliate Secret 3.0 was built by Spencer Mecham, a successful and six-figure affiliate marketer. Spencer is the first ClickFunnems affiliate who has made 1 million in affiliate revenue promoting their software and is also a super affiliate of competitive platforms like the Legendary Marketer and BuilderAll.
The Affiliate Secret 3.0 course gets updated constantly with new strategies and promotion methods students can learn and apply to get results faster.
From the version, the Affiliate Secret course has been recently updated to version 3. It covers several subjects and promotion methods- making it a complete affiliate marketing for both beginners and advanced marketers.
What makes this course unique compared to the rest of our list is that it teaches high ticket affiliate marketing strategies.
And what I like about this training is that it is not the kind of training where the teacher just tells without showing you live examples.
The Affiliate Secret 3.0 cost
The Affiliate Secret 3.0 costs a $1497 one-time fee. But you have the option to pay $600 per month for 3 months. This is a total of $1,800.
Though going with the one-time fee will help you save more money. But I leave the choice to you.
Affiliate Secret 3.0 Pros and Cons
✔ A complete affiliate marketing course,
✔ Spencer Mecham walks his talk – over 15 students have won the ClickFunnels dream car,
✔ The training cover several promotions methods (both free and paid traffic sources),
✔ Supportive Private Facebook group,
✔ 15-day money-back guarantee.
❌ The training cost is a bit expensive – not for people on a budget,
❌ No free trial,
❌ Extra expenses in tools involved.
Who is the Affiliate Secret 3.0 for?
The Affiliate Secret 3.0 is for you if:
- You are looking a complete affiliate marketing training course to learn how to sell high-ticket products for a huge commission.
- You are not on a tight budget and who are ready to put the work in to get results.
- You want to ditch from your 9 to 5 job to work full-time online by applying Spencer Mecham strategies.
Check out my Affiliate Secret 3.0 review to learn more about this course.
3. Authority Hacker – the best course for building authority sites
Founded by Gael Breton and Mark Webster in 2013, the Authority hacker course was designed to teach online entrepreneurs how to create an authority website that will make them passive income in the long run.
This is one of the best affiliate marketing training courses for 2022 you can join if your objective is to create an authority affiliate marketing website that will generate cash over time.
They offer 2 training courses: The Authority Hacker Site System, known as TASS, and the Authority Hacker Pro course.
Both are well-structured affiliate marketing training that can lay down your path to success. Throughout these courses, the AH’s owners will guide you through 3 stages on how to build an authority website.
Here are the subjects covered:
- In these courses you will be learning the basics of affiliate marketing, the mindset you must have, and Mark will introduce you to the authority sites model.
- Niches research and site planning that will help you choose the right niche to build your authority site.
- Site set up: In this section, the founders are going to teach throughout over the shoulder videos how to create your website, installing plugins and the right theme, etc.
- Content creation: In this section, you will be learning how to create search optimized content that will rank on search engines and drive free traffic to your website.
- Link building: Here, Mark will walk you through step-by-step lessons on how to build white-hat links for your website and send the trust signal to search engines.
Authority Hacker course price
The Authority Site System (base version) costs a $997 one-time fee.
The Authority Hacker Pro costs a $2497 one-time fee or $249 ongoing fees for 12 months.
The Authority Hacker pro has an upsell: Authority Hacker Pro Platinum: $2.997 one-time fee at this writing.
Authority Hacker Pros and Cons
Authority Hacker Pros
✔ A free webinar that introduces you to the system,
✔ Offer a well-structured and beginner-friendly training,
✔ They teach White-hat link building strategy that is a long-term strategy I like,
✔ You can get support from their private Facebook group,
✔ 30-days money-back guarantee.
Authority Hacker Cons
❌ No free trial offered,
❌ Training is a bit expensive and not a good fit for people on a budget,
❌ One Upsell,
❌ Most recommended tools are expensive and will cost you hundreds of dollars on a monthly basis to run your business – so a huge extra cost involved,
❌Building an authority site takes time.
Who is Authority Hacker training for?
- Bloggers and advanced affiliate marketers who are looking an in-depth affiliate marketing course that will help them take their business into the next level.
- Online entrepreneurs who are looking for a scalable affiliate marketing course to scale their business.
- People who are not on a tight budget because on top of the cost of course you need extra money to buy tools to run your business – required if you really want to build an authority site.
Check out my Authority Hacker review to learn more.
4. Income School Project 24 – best course for building niche sites
Income School project 24 is also one of the best affiliate marketing courses out there. The owners Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer’s aim is to teach you how to build a niche site that will generate a passive income in the next 24 months. Hence the name Project 24.
Created by two successful entrepreneurs, Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer, who themselves have almost 12 niche sites that generate thousands of dollars a month, they are devoted to sharing their knowledge and experience with their students to help them replicate the same results through their project 24’s affiliate marketing course.
The course is based on 123 lessons and covers various topics such as niches choice, email marketing, content writing, SEO, affiliate marketing, etc.
They also teach you how to hire and train a writer that will write SEO-friendly and shareable articles for your blog posts.
Even if you are just a newcomer in the affiliate marketing space, Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer throughout their Project 24’s training will teach you all the basics, advanced tactics, and techniques you can follow to get a profitable niche website running and generating passive income over time.
Throughout the income school project 24 training, you will learn how to:
- Choose the right niche for your online business,
- Set up your niche website,
- Do keyword research and find the right keyword to write on,
- Promote your website and drive tons of traffic and make money,
- Choose the right product to promote to your audience,
- Do Email marketing and get your audience engaged.
Income School Project 24 price
The Income School Project 24 affiliate marketing course costs $449 for your first year.
After your first year, if you want to continue with your membership to still access the training materials and also upcoming updates, you have to pay $119 per year. After your first year, if you don’t want to continue, you can cancel your membership.
Income School Project 24 Pros and Cons
Income School Project 24 Pros
✔ Beginner-friendly and well-planned affiliate marketing training course,
✔ They updated their course regularly,
✔ No upsells,
✔ Easy to get support through their forum,
✔ 30-days money-back guarantee.
Income School Project 24 Cons
❌ No free trial,
❌ No monthly subscription option offered,
❌ Results may take time to happens,
❌ You need to spend extra money on tools to build your business,
❌Training may not work in competitive niches.
Who is Income School Project 24 for?
Ricky Kesler and Jim Harmer’s Project 24 affiliate marketing course is for:
- Those who are looking to start an online business that focus on niche sites,
- Beginners and advanced affiliate marketers or bloggers who are looking to start or grow their existing niche sites.
- Online entrepreneurs who want to build and flip niche sites for profit.
Read my Income School’s Project 24 review here for more information.
5. Freedom Breakthrough
Just like the Affiliate Secret 3.0 course, the Freedom Breakthrough is one of the best high-ticket affiliate marketing training courses out there.
The course has been created by Jonathan Montoya, another super affiliate of several programs including the Legendary Marketers affiliate program.
This is also a complete affiliate marketing that covers blogging, social media marketing such as Tiktok marketing, Facebook marketing, and YouTube marketing.
The course comes with DFY stuff and white label materials you can use to quick start your affiliate marketing business.
They have a supportive private Facebook where you can get outstanding support from other experts and from Jonathan himself.
The Freedom Breakthrough cost
Just like the Affiliate Secret 3.0 course, the Freedom Breakthrough course costs a $1497 one-time fee. But it also offers a 3 monthly payment option at the price of $597. That is a total of $1791.
The monthly payment for 3 months or the one-time payment, I leave the option to you.
If you are on a budget, but still want to try the Freedom Breakthrough course, there is a cheaper option. They offer a 3-day Business Breakthrough Challenge that costs only $7. During the 3 days, you will learn how to build a six-figure affiliate marketing course from the ground up, and also an overview of the whole program and the way you can quickly recoup your course cost.
Personally, I joined the 3 days challenge and I got a lot of value inside this program.
The Freedom Breakthough Pros and Cons
✔ The training cover several promotions methods,
✔ The owner has a good business track record and he is very helpful,
✔ A supportive private Facebook group to get support and help,
✔ Value for money course – lots of bonuses and even the possibility to get sell the 3 days Challenge course as your own.
❌ No free trial – but you have an option to try the 3-day challenge program for only $7,
❌ Price can be challenging for people on a tight budget,
❌ An extra cost involved – you need to buy tools to run your business.
Who is the Freedom Breakthrough for?
The Freedom Breakthrough is for:
- Everyone who want want to learn how to build a successful and long term affiliate marketing business from the ground up,
- People who are not on a budge and want to learn how to learn high ticket affiliate marketing,
- People who want a complete affiliate marketing training – paid advertising and organic traffic sources are covered.
Read my Freedom Breakthrough review for more information.
6. The Super Affiliate System Pro – the best and complete paid advertising affiliate marketing course
The Super Affiliate System 3.0 is an affiliate marketing training platform where you can learn how to start and grow an online business that will make you passive income by leveraging paid ads. It is a great option if you don’t want to wait for months or years to start making money with affiliate marketing.
Created by John Crasnesi, a well-known entrepreneur, the Super Affiliate System 3.0 provides easy to follow affiliate marketing training to newbies as well as advanced affiliate marketers who want to leverage paid ads to make money online.
Here are the subjects covered in the training:
- Funnel setup,
- product selection
- Graphic design and optimization,
- Landing page or pre-sale page creation,
- Email marketing,
- Paid advertising -Facebook ads, Google Ads, and YouTube ads)
- Funnel hacking and productivity, and much more.
In a nutshell, you will be learning how to create a presell page, drive traffic in it to generate leads, and then convert those leads into lifetime buyers.
The Super Affiliate System Pro course price
The Super Affiliate System course costs $997. This is a one-time fee and it gives you full access to the courses and all the benefits linked to your membership such as access to their Facebook private group, done-for-you templates you can use to quick-start your journey.
But you have the option to pay on a monthly basis – 3 months of $397 or $297 for 4 months payment.
The Super Affiliate System Pros and Cons
The Super Affiliate System 3.0 Pros
✔ Created by a well-known expert in the paid advertising industry,
✔ You can get support from other members on the Facebook Private group,
✔ Step-by-step and beginner-friendly paid ads training,
✔ They offer templates you can use to quick-start your marketing campaigns.
The Super Affiliate System 3.0 Cons
❌ A bit expensive,
❌ Extra cost involved (you will need to expend your money on ads, and also online tools),
❌ Training is most focused on monetization with CB products
Who is The Super Affiliate System Pro for?
After I have gone through the Super Affiliate System Pro, this course is for you if:
- you are looking for the quickest way to make money online – as SEO takes time to yield satisfying results.
- you want to make money with affiliate marketing running paid ads.
Read my Super Affiliate System review here for more information.
7. Commission Jumpstart – the affordable and best Clickbank affiliate marketing course for beginners
Created by Ross Minchev, the commission Jumpstart is an affiliate marketing course that teaches people how to make money with Clickbank.
Ross Minchev is one of the ClickBank Super affiliates and his goal throughout this training is to help you make consistent affiliate commission selling CB products. His training cover both paid and free traffic sources you can use to get results faster.
I am was watching Ross Minchev’s video on YouTube and the guy is very genuine and helpful.
The Commission Jumpstart cost
The Commission Jumpstart costs only a $297 one-time fee.
This is one of our affordable affiliate marketing training courses out there.
The Commission Jumpstart Pros and Cons
✔ The course owner, Ross Minchev has a good track record in affiliate marketing,
✔ Affordable and cheaper affiliate marketing training course,
✔ Traning covers both paid and free traffic sources,
❌ No free trial,
❌ No refund policy,
❌ An extra cost involved – you need to buy tools to run your online business,
Who is the Commission Jumsptart course for?
This course is for you if:
- You want to make money with Clickbank,
- You want an affordable and cheaper affiliate marketing course that teaches social media organic traffic and paid ads.
Read my Commission Jumpstart review for more information.
8. Savage Affiliates 2.0
Savage affiliates 2.0 is one of the best affiliate marketing courses I personally joined. The training was designed to teach people who are looking to learn the basics and fundamentals of affiliate marketing.
This course was designed by Franklin Hatchett and covers various subjects in the affiliate marketing field such as niche choice, website setup, email marketing, sales funnels designing, SEO, etc.
He is a successful online entrepreneur and is well-known for his course eCom Elites where he teaches people who want to enter into the dropshipping or eCommerce space how to set up and grow a successful eCommerce store that will generate thousands of dollars for them over time.
The course has been updated in 2018 under the name Savage Affiliates 2.0 and this is what you will learn inside the training course:
- Niche choice,
- Website set up and design,
- Sales funnel building,
- Email marketing,
- PTC Ads (Facebook ads),
- Make a commission promoting web hosting services, ClickFunnel, etc.
the Savage Affiliate course cost
The Course comes in 2 membership plans:
- The standard membership plan costs $197 one time fee.
- he supper membership plan costs $297 one time fee.
If you purchase the standard plan, and you want to upgrade to the supper plan, you just need to pay $100.
Savage Affiliates Pros and Cons
Savage Affiliates Pros
✔ Easy to follow and beginners friendly training,
✔ The training cover various subject in the affiliate marketing field,
✔ Possibility to get support from their Facebook private group,
✔ 30-days money-back guarantee.
Savage Affiliates Cons
❌ No free trial,
❌ Extra cost involved – you need to invest in stools to run your business,
❌ Too many subjects covered but not an in-depth training – too broad
❌ No monthly subscription option,
❌ Lack of success stories – students are struggling to get results.
❌ Franklin is absent in the community – impossible to get direct support from him.
Who Is Franklin Hatchett’s Affiliate Marketing Course For?
- Those who are looking a training that cover severals subjects for low barrer entry cost.
- Beginner affiliate marketers who are looking for an affordable affiliate marking training that cover both SEO and paid advertising, funnel building, email marketing, etc.
You can read my honest and unbiased Savage Affiliates review for more information.
So which affiliate marketing training course should I choose?
These 8 best affiliate marketing training courses mentioned above, work almost in the same way. What makes them different from each other is the topics covered in the training, the price and payment options offered, the way the training is structured, and the strategies focused each focuses on.
The best one to choose depends on your budget, your marketing background, your objective, what you want to achieve, and how fast you want to achieve it.
If, for instance, you want an All-In-One platform where you have almost all the necessary tools, top-notch support (both technical and community) like me, Wealthy Affiliate will be a good choice for you because it offers not only evergreen and complete affiliate marketing training course but also tools you can use to build your online business. This saves you extra expenses on tools and the hassle of handle your business from multiple platforms.
However, if you don’t want an All-In-One affiliate marketing platform – let’s say you already have a blog (but on a tight budget) and are looking for an affiliate marketing course to improve your knowledge, then Savage Aff