Response pros & cons and pricing will be covered in my Getresponse review of 2022!
Are you looking for the best email marketing software to build and manage your mailing list, send automated campaigns, and then build a trust relationship with your audience?
And you are wondering if Getresponse will be the best email marketing software for that?
If yes, you are in the right place.
Whatever, you are an internet marketer, a freelancer, a small marketing agency, or just a blogger, building a mailing list can help you keep your audience engaged, and the best part sell to them over and over again once you managed to gain their confidence.
In order to give you an in-depth overview of the Getresponse email marketing platform I will try throughout this Getresponse review, to delve deeper into the following points:
- What is Getresponse about?
- Getresponse Features and benefits,
- Getresponse pricing,
- The pros and cons of Getresponse email marketing software and my final point of view.
But before we get into the nifty gifty of the Getresponse review, I want to notice that in the spirit of full transparency, this post contains affiliate links. This means if you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I can get a commission from any company, but I only recommend products/services I truly believe will give value to my readers. You can find my full disclosure here.
- Getresponse review: Company Overview
- What is Getresponse about?
- Getresponse key features – How Getresponse can you grow your business?
- Getresponse pricing and free trial
- GetResponse vs Aweber Pricing
- GetResponse vs Mailchimp Pricing
- GetResponse Support
- Getresponse Review: Pros and Cons
- Getresponse Alternatives
- My final thoughts
Getresponse review: Company Overview
Company name: Getresponse
Product type: Email marketing software
Owner: Simon Grabowski
Price: Free plan available, premium plan starts at $19 per month for 1000 emails subscribers size
Sow Your Seed Today rating: 9.8/10
Do I recommend this? Yes
What is Getresponse about?
Created in 1998, Geresponse is an All-In-One email marketing service provider, and a well-known and trusted company in the email marketing industry all over the world.
Recently Getresponse added new features to its software which gives them a head start on some of its competitors. For instance, in addition to email marketing, you can now:
- Host and run webinars for over 500 attendees,
- Create and launch automated sales funnels,
- Create a website to showcase your products or services,
- Increase your e-commerce revenue with eCommerce integration (Woocommerce, Prestashop, Shopify, and Magento).
You have also the old features such as op-in or sign-ups builder, autoresponders, list segmentation, and other advanced list management features you can use to run your online business efficiently.
Let’s now move on to the next section of my Getresponse review to find out what this email marketing service provider has to offer.
Getresponse key features – How Getresponse can you grow your business?
As I pointed out in the previous section, Getresponse is an All-In-One email marketing software that offers customers all the tools they need to build and grow their email list, nurtured their leads, and then boost their sales.
Here are Geresponse key features:
1. Create a high-converting landing page
Before I show how the Getresponse landing page builder looks like, let’s find out what a landing page is and its importance for your business.
What is a landing page?
A landing page also called a squeeze page, is simply a well-optimized web page designed with the goal of getting the visitors to perform a specific action.
That specific action can be to fill out a contact form, sign up for a free trial of a service, reserve a spot for an event like a webinar, and so on.
I can also be used to sell products too. In this case we call it a sales page.
Getresponse landing page builder comes up with a dozen of beautiful and responsive landing page design library you can choose and customize to make them fits your brand.
Whether, you are trying to launch a new product or you just want to build your mailing list, with their landing page builder, you will be able to design, host, and launch high-converting landing pages that will generate leads and sales for you.
2. Create opt-in forms to collect your website visitors’ details
Just like the landing page, an opt-in form allows you to collect emails from your readers and then build your mailing list.
With Getresponse pop-up builder, you have a wide range of pre6designed stunning templates you can choose, customize, and build an attractive pop-up form that will help you build your mailing list faster.
3. Getresponse auto funnel builder
A funnel, is a marketing terminology that illustrates the theoretical journey of a customer from the stage, he discovered your business to the stage he purchased your product or service.
Whether is a sale funnel, a leads generation funnel, or a webinar funnel, your main purpose as a marketer is to conduct the prospect to place an order or buy your product.
Image credit: JanBask Digital Design
Getresponse offers an advanced auto funnel builder panel that can help you build high-converting leads generation funnels, sales sales, and even webinars funnels by choosing over 30 professionally designed and conversion-optimized templates designed to sell, build contact lists, showcase your offers advantage and benefits to your audience.
Here are what you can do with the Getresponse auto funnel builder:
- Create a sale funnel to sell your product and the possibility to integrate it with your eCommerce store. With their eCommerce Integrations, you can seamlessly integrate your Woocommerce, Magento, Shopify, or Prestashop store with the software and boost your store conversion. Stripe and Paypal payment getaways are available.
- Create lead funnels to attract and convert new leads, nurture your audience and then turn them into lifetime buyers.
- Webinars funnel to share your expertise and knowledge with your audience, build a trust relationship with them and then sell your offer. Whether it is your own product or an affiliate product.
4. Create and host webinars
Getresponse integrated a webinar software that allows you to create webinars and get your audience engaged. The best part is that all your webinars are hosted on their platform.
Here is what you can do with the Getresponse webinar feature:
- You can create and broadcast it on Youtube or Facebook without any extra plugin,
- Chat with your attendees and get their feedback when communicating with them live,
- You can showcase your product or service benefits by sharing screens during the webinar,
- Sell your product or service to your audience by using a call to action button during the presentation,
- Possibility to send replays, and direct downloads to engage your audience or attendees who didn’t have time to attend the live event.
Let’s now, get into the next section of my Getresponse review to find out how much all these will cost you.
Getresponse pricing and free trial
Update: Getresponse now offers a free membership plan on top of the 30-day free trial. That means you can now create a lifetime free account and during your first 30 days get access to all the premium features.
Getresponse free Plan & trial
Getresponse offers a lifetime free plan and a 30-day free trial on all their membership plans. Whatever the plan you will choose you will have a whole month to test it before you decide to invest your money.
Here is what you get with your Getresponse free membership:
- Build up to 500 email contacts – that is enough for monetization before you decide to invest in,
- Send unlimited emails to your subscribers – despite Aweber that limites your email sent to 3000 per month,
- Create and host 1 website – integrate with opt-in forms and popups to easily generate leads for your business,
- Create and host 1 landing page,
- Connect your own domain name,
- Try premium features such as email automation, email A/B test, segmenting, etc for free during your first 30-days.
As for the Getresponse premium plan, the pricing is structured like this for 1000 emails list size:
Let’s find out what you get inside each plan.
Getresponse Email Marketing plan – $19 per month
Their basic plan starts at $19 per month for a 1000 email list size.
This membership plan comes with the following:
- Access to a full email marketing solution,
- Autoresponders to follow up on your list of subscribers automatically,
- Possibility to create unlimited landing pages to build your list fast,
- Unlimited automation templates,
- You can create conversion-oriented sales funnels (1 for this plan),
- Possibility to create unlimited lead funnels to capture leads from your website or from Facebook,
- Facebook Ads integration that allows you to expand your business by reaching out to your targeted audience on Facebook from your account,
- You can also Sell info products such as eBooks, eCourse, etc.
Getresponse Marketing Automation plan – $59 per month
The cost for this plan is $59 per month and it comes with everything in the basic plan and the following features:
- Possibility to create unlimited landing pages to build your list fast,
- Unlimited automation templates (5 workflows),
- You can host and run webinars for up to 100 attendees, build more trust relationships with your audience and then generate more sales in your business,
- You get also a Contact scoring & tagging feature that enables you to assign tags and scores to your contact and build personalized and relevant communication with them,
- You can create conversion-oriented sales funnels (5 funnels),
- You can create conversion-oriented webinar funnels (5 funnels),
- Possibility to add 2 users.
Getresponse eCommerce Marketing plan – $119 per month
This plan will help you optimize your results with professional automation and integrations.
It cost $119 per month for a 1000 email list size and comes up with everything in the Email Automation plan and the following features:
- Unlimited automation builder,
- You can run Paid and on-demand webinars for up to 300 attendees,
- Create unlimited sales funnels,
- Host unlimited webinar funnels,
- Work 4 more users.
The bottom line: Getresponse is an all-in-one email marketing platform or software that offers all the necessary tools you need to grow your online business such as landing page builder, sales funnels builder, autoresponders, and automation templates, etc even on their basic plan contrary to most of their key competitors.
Plus their price is the most affordable compared to their old competitors like Aweber, MailChimp, etc.
Let me show you the difference between Getresponse and some of their key competitors in the next section of my Getresponse review.
GetResponse vs Aweber Pricing
First off, both offer a lifetime free plan. But Getresponse allows you to access premium features with their old 30-day free trial.
In terms of features, Aweber offers email series and email scheduling with their free plan. These features are not available with the Getresponse free plan.
But while you are limited on emails sent, with Getresponse there is no such limitation.
AWeber’s plans start at $29.99 per month for just 1000 email list sizes and Getresponse price starts at $19 per month for 1000 email list sizes. The winner here is Getreponse in terms of price.
But in terms of support, Aweber is the winner because it offers phone support. What Getresponse replaced with live chat.
Check out my Aweber review here for more information.
GetResponse vs Mailchimp Pricing
MailChimp offers a free plan to up to 2000 subscribers. That is great if you are starting out and don’t want to increase your business monthly fee.
As for their paid plans, for 1,000 subscribers you have to pay for $15 per month. Same to GetResponse in terms of price.
But in terms of features, you get more with Getresponse.
Plus MailChimp didn’t allow affiliate links in campaigns. One of the reasons it is not the best choice for affiliate marketers.
If I have to choose, Getresponse will be my first pick.
GetResponse offers 24/7 live chat support and email support in 7 different languages.
Unlike Aweber, there is no phone support.
But their technical support is incredibly helpful and responsive.
Getresponse Review: Pros and Cons
Getresponse Review: Pros
✔ A lifetime free plan available,
✔ Getresponse is cheaper than many of its competitors – Mainly if you will pay for their yearly or bi-yearly plan,
✔ All Getresponse plans come with a useful landing page creator – that could potentially save you a lot of money,
✔ No email sent limits,
✔ Good Value for Money,
✔ Technical support is incredibly helpful – and responsive,
✔ You can try out all the Getresponse features free for 30 days without the need to enter credit card details,
✔ Powerful automation and conversion tools to fully automate your funnel.
Getresponse Review: Cons
❌ No autoresponder and email schedule on free plan,
❌ No phone support is provided,
❌ No refund policy even for their annual plans,
❌ Duplicate contacts count towards the monthly limit.
If Getresponse is not your first rodeo, here are Getresponse alternatives:
Systeme.io – Systeme.io is an all-in-one platform designed for creators and entrepreneurs who wants to run their business under one roof. With this platform, you can create and sell online courses, build sales funnels, run your own affiliate program, and much more. Just like Getresponse, they offer a lifetime free plan and its premium membership plan starts at $27 per month.
Read my Systeme.io review for more information.
Aweber: Aweber is one of the Getreresponse better alternatives and the best pick for bloggers and small businesses. Their pricing starts at $19.99 for 500 subscribers. Free plan available.
Learn more about Aweber here.
CoreX Funnels – CoreX Funnels is an all-in-one platform that combines website and funnels together. It comes with a built-in eCommerce store, CRM, email marketing and automation, booking & appointment, and much more.
You can learn more about this platform here.
Moosend: Moosend is a new email marketing platform that offers a free membership plan for up to 500 emails. Their paid membership plan starts at $10 per month for over 1000 subscribers.
So cheaper than Getresponse in terms of price. And a better alternative to Mailchimp for affiliate marketers (as Mailchimp has an affiliate link policy that prevents users from running their emails campaign without worries).
Read my Moosend review for more information.
My final thoughts
Getresponse is an all-in-one email marketing platform designed to help internet marketers, entrepreneurs, e-commerce owners, and small & medium businesses grow their business.
You get all the tools you need in one room. That saves you not only money but also your time because all the hassle of login in here and there is removed.
It is also the best for money email marketing software to use. That is a good point if you are on a budget and are looking for an all-in-one email marketing solution to grow your business.
I hope you found my Getresponse review helpful.
From now you know what Getresponse is, some of the features you get inside, their pricing, and much more.
And I think weighing the pros and cons I highlighted here will definitely help you make an informed decision.
What email marketing solution do you use?
Have you used Getreponse (or are you using it)? Share your experience in the comment section.
Do you have a question, feel free, and let me know in the comment section.
Sharing is caring, share this review with your friends to let them know.
Be an ACTION taker, SOW YOUR SEED TODAY.
To your success.