Welcome to my blog and on this free guide on how to recruit in MLM like a pro.
Are you struggling to recruit new prospects or MLM distributors for your network marketing business?
Tired of chasing people or begging your friends, family’s members, and co-workers to join your MLM program?
Tired of rejection and not getting results for your hard work?
If your answer is affirmative to all these questions, you are in the right place.
First off, let me introduce myself, if it is your first time on my blog.
My name is Sebastian. I have been in the MLM industry for 2 years and I failed miserably because recruiting new prospects has been my big problem.
Then one day I landed on a training platform called Wealthy Affiliate (an online education platform and online tools provider). Their training is dedicated to affiliate marketing.
But the skills I developed thanks to their training helped me go from $0 to a 3 figure earner online. I have been making money with affiliate marketing and MLM programs without any extra effort thanks to the skills acquired.
You will know how that is possible throughout this guide on how to recruit in MLM like a pro.
But first and foremost, know that no matter the business model – affiliate marketing or MLM (network marketing) there are principles to follow to be successful.
One of these principles is to put your prospect’s interest first, and also to develop the right mindset.
That being said, let’s get into the nitty gritty of how to recruit network marketers in your MLM business without too much rejection.
- How to recruit in MLM like a pro?
- 5 tips to recruit in MLM like a pro – recruit your prospects 10x faster
- 1. Choose a product you are proud of promoting and avoid pyramid schemes
- 2. Don't just sell to the first comers – determine who is your targeted audience
- 3. Show & don't just tell – Craft and develop content marketing angles of your product or Offer
- 4. Use one of the marketing vehicles to attract your audience & stop recruiting
- 5. Set up an MLM marketing funnel to convert visitors into prospects and business partners
- How to recruit in MLM like a pro- Conclusion
How to recruit in MLM like a pro?
Studies show that most people who join MLM programs end up losing their money. And one of the reasons is because they are using traditional methods to promote their offer instead of following a proven methods and strategies.
So, if you want to build a long-term network marketing business and then make a sustainable income from home make sure to follow this guide, and apply it to your strategy right now.
- Choose a product you are proud to promote and avoid pyramid schemes,
- Don’t just sell to the first comers – determine who is your targeted audience,
- Show and don’t just tell – Craft and develop content marketing angles of your offer,
- Choose a marketing medium that fits your personality and abilities to attract your audience & stop recruiting or chasing people,
- Set up an MLM marketing funnel to convert visitors into prospects and business partners.
If you want to know if this business model is the right one for you, check out my MLM vs Affiliate marketing article.
5 tips to recruit in MLM like a pro – recruit your prospects 10x faster
Know that recruiting is not a rocky science. But you need to follow a proven system and develop a recruiting mindset.
Here are 10 tips to recruit faster and efficiently new prospects or MLM distributors for your MLM marketing business in 2022.
1. Choose a product you are proud of promoting and avoid pyramid schemes
You know, in order to recruit someone in your network marketing team and enlarge your prospect list, you need a good product that adds value to your prospect’s life. If you just promote a program because it has a generous compensation plan and doesn’t care about the product quality, it will be difficult even if you are a world-class recruiter to be successful in your network marketing business.
So the first step is to choose a good product or MLM program you like to promote.
I top it in my guide on how to recruit in MLM because a product is the center of any marketing activities.
In other words, without a product or service any marketing activities cannot be imaged – there is no need to recruit. So no sales to make nor commissions.
Also, learn how to start an affiliate marketing business in 2024.
2. Don’t just sell to the first comers – determine who is your targeted audience
You have a good product. But in order to find new prospects or distributors, you need people that are a good fit for that product. We call them your audience or ideal customers.
So what you will need to do here is to determine who your audience is.
Who can your product benefit from?
For example, if your MLM products are weight loss supplements, your targeted audience could be:
- people who are overweighted or obese and are looking to lose pounds,
- people who want to lose weight without exercising,
- People who want to lose weight without dieting, etc.
And who are these people (their location, their gender, their age, etc)?
Related post: How to pick a profitable niche for your online business?
3. Show & don’t just tell – Craft and develop content marketing angles of your product or Offer
Now you know who your targeted audience is, what you need to do next is to reach out to them and show them what your product or service can benefit them.
In other words, you need to develop marketing strategies and techniques to attract your targeted audience, turn them into leads or prospects, and then enroll or recruit them into your MLM business.
This is where content marketing comes in. And the mistakes many network marketers make is that they tell their prospect what their MLM program is about.
That is for example emphasizing the cost to join (low compared to what you will make), the generous compensation plan, the promise to help new recruiters enrol their partner, etc.
In short, most MLMers try to convince their prospect to join their MLM program instead of showing the product or the service (its benefits to the prospect). You have to give your audience reasons to buy your offer or to do business with you.
That can’t be done if you are not providing value to them and marketing efficiently you offer using different angles of your product to develop content marketing.
If you don’t know what the terms angle and content marketing are in marketing, let me explain a bit to you.
To make it simple, an angle in marketing is the approach or strategy you take to spreading the word and delivering your content to a targeted audience (potential prospects or buyers).
As for content marketing, it is an approach that consists of creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract your targeted audience in order to convert them into lifetime buyers.
Your content can be delivered in a text format (through blogging), audio (like a podcast), video (through Youtube), and social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Whatever the marketing vehicle you will use (blog, YouTube, Social media platform, etc), you need to develop different angles of content to attract your potential prospects or buyers into your MLM business.
In order to come up with an efficient marketing angle for your MLM product promotion, focus on the benefits of the product for the clients, and not the features.
Keep in mind, people don’t buy features; they buy solutions for their problems.
- Let them know the benefits of your offer.
- Let them know how it can help them.
- Show them the value it will bring to their lives, and how they can actually use it to solve their problems.
4. Use one of the marketing vehicles to attract your audience & stop recruiting
It is great to develop a content marketing strategy or to have a good marketing angle to market your product. But you need people to talk about your product. You need people to show your product or service’s benefits.
To be able to get a no stop prospect to talk with, you have the option to:
- create a website or a blog so that you can drive free and organic traffic to your marketing funnel,
- Use YouTube to do video marketing,
- Use social media platforms like Facebook to develop your marketing.
All these marketing vehicles are great and can help you recruit new prospects in your network marketing or MLM business if you know how to use them wisely.
But truth be told, if you want to build a long-term online business, I think relying on a platform you don’t own or have control over is not a good idea. It is like building your home on the sand.
For example, relying on Facebook for your online business can cause you headaches one day because you can get banned without prior notice by Facebook if you break one of their rules.
Not to mention that Facebook algorithms these days are aggressive against marketers.
It goes the same with YouTube. We have seen big players lose their hard work (of years) dead on the water. And that is not good at all.
My advice if you want to develop a rewarding career in this industry and recruit in MLM on autopilot without the need to waste your time convincing your prospect to join your team is to create an MLM website. It will not only set you apart and stand out from the crowd but it will also help you be an expert in your industry and to recruit 10X faster.
Sure, it is a long-term process because you need first to rank your website higher on search engines so that your prospects can find your site during their researches (as you are here right now), and then discover the value you are offering to them.
But once this hard work is done, you have at your disposal a recruiting and money-making machine ready to lead you to financial freedom.
This is the way I managed to generate over 1000 leads for my company in a single month.
And the best part, the start-up cost to getting your MLM website is very low as you just need a domain name + a web host service.
For instance with a company like Bluehost with less than $100 you can build your own MLM blog.
You can learn how to start your blog with Bluehost by following this free guide.
PS: I helped a dozen marketers get started their blogging careers (some in the affiliate marketing industry and some in the MLM industry).
So if you want to shorten your path to success, make sure to create your account and reach out to me so that I can add you to my blogging masterclass private group for guidance and support.
Also, stop recruiting and put your prospect’s interest first.
If you are a nasty pushy salesperson and someone who doesn’t put your prospect’s interest first you will not be able to make sales.
5. Set up an MLM marketing funnel to convert visitors into prospects and business partners
Knowing how to use a funnel in your marketing strategy is a part of my guide on how to recruit in MLM like a pro because these days if you are not building a mailing list for your business, you don’t have a long-lasting online business – no matter the marketing vehicle you use.
Successful and smart network marketers use funnels to promote their offers instead of sending people directly to their affiliate links.
Unfortunately, this is the part most network marketers ignore.
If you want to build a long-term online business, no matter if it is an MLM or affiliate marketing business, building funnels for your offers must be your priority.
So whatever the marketing vehicle you are using (blog, YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram), build a network marketing funnel for your product and then send people who are interested in that funnel.
That way, you are killing 2 birds with one stone at the same time. You are building a mailing list and at the same time promoting your product to your audience.
And guess what, even if they didn’t buy your product you have the option to promote other related products to your subscribers.
If you don’t know what an MLM marketing funnel is, it is just the steps that your prospects have to take in order to become your partner or distributor.
In other words, it is the theoretical journey of your prospect toward the purchase of your network marketing offer.
And here is what you will need to build an effective funnel for your network marketing business:
- A lead magnet that will help you entice your prospect to exchange their email address for it – it can be for example an ebook, eCourse, checklist, etc,
- A landing or opt-in page that will allow you to collect your visitors’ emails,
- an email marketing tool that will allow you to send emails to your prospects.
Here below is an example of an opt-in page with a lead magnet.
Pro tip: If you don’t have your own lead magnet, when building your funnel, use one angle of your product that can hook your visitors to want to learn more.
Here below is a landing page I created using LeadsLeap landing page builder.
Just take a look at the image above.
On this landing page, you may have noticed that I mentioned the price of my product. In addition, I have listed a certain number of advantages that the customer can get with my offer.
The probability that this person is willing to invest $30 for my offer is high. Because he or she knows the cost and anyone would like to be able to turn $30 into $100 a day.
Here are my recommended tools if you want to make use of this marketing strategy in your network marketing:
- Aweber: An email marketing tool. It comes with a landing page builder. So needless to spend your money on a landing page builder again. I use it + LeadsLeap for my email marketing (Leadsleap to build my landing page and Aweber to send email to my subscribers. You can read my Aweber review for more information.
- Getresponse; this is another email marketing tool that offers useful features – 30 days free trial offered. Read my Getresponse review to learn more.
- Systeme.io: An all-in-one marketing tool ( an affordable ClickFunnels alternative). Read my Systeme.io review to learn more.
If you want me to help you set up your funnel, don’t hesitate to reach out to me via WhatsApp.
Must-read post: How to make money with network marketing?
How to recruit in MLM like a pro- Conclusion
Network marketing or MLM (Multi-Level-Marketing) can be a rewarding side hustle if you know how to market your offer properly online. Instead of using traditional methods or spamming your friends on social media platforms here is the way you can do it:
- Choose a good product you are proud to promote,
- Build an audience around your product then be a helper and not a nasty pushy salesperson,
- Develop a content marketing strategy to showcase your product benefits to your audience,
- Set up a marketing vehicle like a blog to market your product efficiently. Follow my guide here to start your blog with Bluehost.
- Set up an MLM marketing funnel to build your mailing list and sell your offer at the same time.
If you follow these steps I am sure you will recruit MLM distributors or partners for your MLM business.
That being said, I hope you found my guide on how to recruit in MLM in 2024 useful.
If this is the case, don’t hesitate to share it with your friends.
Do you have a question, drop it down in the comment section and I will respond to you ASAP.
Be an ACTION taker, SOW YOUR SEED TODAY!
To your success!